NC Pesticide Board Meetings, Hearings, & Other Meetings of Interest
2014 MEETING DATES
- March 11th - Gov. Martin Building - N.C. State Fairgrounds
- May 13th - Gov. Martin Building - N.C. State Fairgrounds
- July 8th - Gov. Martin Building - N.C. State Fairground
- September 9th - Gov. Martin Building - N.C. State Fairground
- ***November 12th – Agronomic Services Division***
N. C. PESTICIDE BOARD
March 11, 2014
Gov. Jim Martin Building
NC State Fairgrounds
ETHICS REMINDER: Under the State Government Ethics Act, the chairman is required to remind all members of their duty to avoid conflicts of interest or appearances of conflicts of interest.
If you have any conflict or appearance of conflict of interest with respect to any item on the agenda, please state this for the record and refrain from inappropriate participation on that item.
1. Ethics Reminder
- Dr. Rick Langley, Chairman, N.C. Pesticide Board
2. Consider Board minutes from the January 14, 2014 meeting
3. Pesticide Environmental Trust Fund, Request for Funding
Plastic Pesticide Container Recycling Program for 2014
- Dr. Henry Wade, SPC&PC
4. Honeybees and Colony Collapse Disorder
5. Consider Settlement Agreements
Board meetings occur every two months, the second tuesday of the month.
Location: Gov. Martin Building - N.C. State Fairgrounds
Time: 12:30 P.M. (Unless the agenda notes different)