NC Pesticide Board Meetings, Hearings, & Other Meetings of Interest
2013 MEETING DATES
- May 14th
- July 9th
- September 10th
- November 12th
N. C. PESTICIDE BOARD
May 14, 2013
Gov. Jim Martin Building
NC State Fairgrounds
ETHICS REMINDER: Under the State Government Ethics Act, the chairman is required to remind all members of their duty to avoid conflicts of interest or appearances of conflicts of interest.
If you have any conflict or appearance of conflict of interest with respect to any item on the agenda, please state this for the record and refrain from inappropriate participation on that item.
1. Ethics Reminder
- Dr. Rick Langley, Chairman, N.C. Pesticide Board
2. Consider Board minutes from the March 12, 2013
3. Consider Letters of Nomination for the Pesticide Advisory Committee Member Vacancies
* Greg Bunn - Three Participating Farmers (1 Vacancy)
* Allen Spalt - One Conservationist at Large
* Manly Wilder - One Conservationist at Large
4. Consider Settlement Agreements
BOARD MEETINGS OCCUR EVERY TWO MONTHS, THE SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.
LOCATION: GOV. MARTIN BUILDING N.C. STATE FAIRGROUNDS
TIME: 12:30 P.M. (Unless the agenda notes different)