Cost Share Programs Online Contracting System
The division now has an online contracting system for all state cost share programs. All PY2013 contracts for all cost share programs will be submitted using this system. Districts will still need to mail a hardcopy of their requests for payments to their assigned cost share specialist.
Link to System
CS2 Upload Matrix - revised April 15, 2015
Recommend starting with 1 each program year.
- 001: Agriculture Cost Share Program contracts
- 501: Community Conservation Assistance Program contracts
- 801: Agricultural Water Resources Assistance Program contracts
Each district employee who works on cost share contracts will need to obtain a NCID. This is simply a username and password that allows you access to the database.
In order to obtain a NCID:
- Contact your county administrator https://www.ncid.its.state.nc.us/NCID_County_gov_map.asp
- If you do not have a county administrator register with NCID https://ncid.nc.gov/
- Log into the CS2 system here: https://apps.ncagr.gov/cs2/ using your new NCID and password.
- You will be denied. Select the "request access" button and submit your request.
- You will receive an email once your access has been granted. This can take up to 48 hours.