Cost Share Programs
Online Contracting System
The division now has an online contracting system for all state cost share programs. All PY2013 contracts for all cost share programs will be submitted using this system. Districts will still need to mail a hardcopy of their requests for payments to their assigned cost share specialist.
Link to System
Ibeam Upload Matrix - revised September 20, 2012
Recommend starting with 1 each program year.
- 001: Agriculture Cost Share Program contracts
- 501: Community Conservation Assistance Program contracts
- 801: Agricultural Water Resources Assistance Program contracts
The online contracting system uses Internet Explorer (IE)8 only. If you have Internet Explorer (IE) 9 please use these directions to downgrade back to internet explorer 8.
How to downgrade from IE9 to IE8.
Online Contracting System User's Manual
Each district employee who works on cost share contracts will need to obtain a NCID. This is simply a username and password that allows you access to the database.
In order to obtain a NCID:
- Contact your county administrator https://www.ncid.its.state.nc.us/NCID_County_gov_map.asp
- If you do not have a county administrator register with NCID https://ncid.nc.gov/
- Email your cost share specialist with your NCID.
NCDA&CS Soil & Water Conservation Division, Pat Harris, Director
Mailing Address:1614 Mail Service Center, Raleigh NC 27699-1614
Physical Address: 2 West Edenton Street, Raleigh NC 27601
Phone: (919) 733-2302; FAX: (919) 715-3559