Division of Soil & Water Conservation - Cost Share Programs
The division has a variety of cost share programs available. Each program offers best management practices targeted to meet specific program goals. These programs offer assistance to address agricultural, rural and urban water resource issues. Typically 75% cost share assistance is provided to an applicant to install best management practices that benefit all citizens by improving water resources in North Carolina.
Cost Share Programs & Association Visioning Workshops: Register HERE
All workshops will be held from 9:00am - 4:00pm, with a lunch break.
- February 20: Statesville (444 Bristol Drive, Statesville, NC 28677)
- February 21: Waynesville (589 Raccoon Road, Waynesville, NC 28786)
- February 26: Kenansville (165 Agriculture Drive, Kenansville, NC 28349)
- February 27: Wilkesboro (416 Executive Drive, Wilkesboro, NC 28697)
- March 15: Williamston (104A Kehukee Park Road, Williamston, NC 27892)
- March 27: Hillsborough (5800 NC 86N Hillsborough, NC 27278)
Annual Spot Checks Form (NC-CSPs-5) - for field notes