Thursday, February 6, 2020
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
The 15th Annual Ag Development Forum will feature Agriculture Commissioner Steve Troxler's annual State of Agriculture address, an economic outlook, a discussion about North Carolina's changing population and demographics as it pertains to rural areas, and the need for broadband access in rural North Carolina.
Join us at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 6, in the Gov. Holshouser Building at the N.C. State Fairgrounds in Raleigh.
Featured speakers include:
- Zippy Duvall, President of the American Farm Bureau Federation
- Dr. Michael L. Walden, William Neal Reynolds Distinguished Professor, North Carolina State University
- Dr. Blake Brown, Hugh C. Kiger Professor, Agriculture and Resource Economics, North Carolina State University
- Secretary James H. Trogdon, III, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Dr. Michael Cline, State Demographer, NC Office of State Budget and Management
Sponsored by: North Carolina Agribusiness Council Members
The forum is held in conjunction with the Southern Farm Show.