The Goodness Grows in North Carolina program is specifically designed to identify top-quality North Carolina products. The major emphasis of the program is to heighten awareness and availability of your products to the consumer, retail and foodservice industries.
Your membership in the Goodness Grows in North Carolina program benefits agriculture and the total food industry in our state. Through the marketing efforts of the NCDA&CS marketing staff, your company and products are highlighted as top-quality North Carolina products.
The program benefits large food companies, small producers and processors and specialty food entrepreneurs alike.
Goodness Grows In North Carolina Features:
- Specialized Cooperative Programming with the Retail and Foodservice Industries
- Cooperative and Umbrella Advertising Opportunities Through Television, Radio, Newspaper and Outdoor Advertising
- Comprehensive Marketing and Media Programs Throughout the State
- Consumer-Directed Promotions
- Trade Shows and Food Shows
- Quarterly Goodness Grows Newsletter and Web Site content
- Special Presentations to the Food Industry
- Consultation Availability with Trade Specialists for Retail, Foodservice, Institutional, Specialty and International Markets
For more information concerning any of the program features, please contact
Jeff Thomas or any other specialist at 919-733-7912.
Return to Home Page
The Goodness Grows in North Carolina logo is a registered service mark, registered with the N.C. Secretary of State's office, and controlled exclusively by the N.C. Department of Agriculture's Division of Marketing and its participating Goodness Grows in North Carolina members.
NCDA&CS Markets Division, Tom Slade, Director
Mailing Address: 1020 Mail Service Center, Raleigh NC 27699-1020
Physical Address: 2 W. Edenton Street, Room 402, Raleigh NC 27601
Phone: (919) 707-3100; FAX: (919) 733-0999