USDA POULTRY PRODUCTS CERTIFICATION
The following USDA services are available to volume food buyers, food service operators, retailers, manufacturers, brokers, wholesalers and exporters:
- Independent third party certification of poultry and poultry product quality according to U.S. Standards.
- Certification that poultry products meet contract specification requirements for formulation, fabrication procedures, portion control, net weight, packing and packaging, laboratory analysis, temperature, and other product specific attributes.
- Assurance of product quality on a continuous basis regardless of supplier.
- Establishment of a common language that enables buyers and sellers to communicate about poultry quality and other product characteristics without actually seeing the product.
- Establishment of a basis for fair, competitive bidding between suppliers.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org