- Alternative Rootstock Update (1991-$5.00)
American Society for Enology and Viticulture. P.O. Box 1855, Davis, CA 95616-1855
- Compendium of Grape Diseases
The American Phytopathological Society, 3340 Pilot Knob Road, St. Paul, MN 55121, Edited by R.C. Pearson and A.C. Goheen, 1988; 121 pages; 188 color photographs; 30 black and white photographs and illustrations, ISBN 0-89054-088-8, Item No. 40888.
- Foundations of American Grape Culture, Munson, T.V., 1909. Available as a hardcover reprint from The Denison Public Library, 300 West Gandy St., Denison, TX. 75020. (903) 465-1797. One of the best references around for American grapes and species; the techniques in the book are still very valid.
- From Vines to Wines, Cox. Provides some general info on vine selection for different climates, winemaking procedures, and some references of its own.
- General Viticulture. Winkler, A.J., J.A. Cook, W.M. Kliewer, and L.A. Lider. Berkeley, CA: University of California (1974). Available through Practical Winery & Vineyard (see magazines)
- Grape Growing, Weaver, Robert J. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., (1976). Available through Practical Winery & Vineyard (see magazines)
- Grape Pest Management (Publication No. 4105)
Grapevine Nutrition and Fertilization in the San Joaquin Valley. (Publication No. 4087), Division of Agricultural Sciences, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720
- Northern Winework
9040 152nd Street North, Hugo, Minnesota 55038
- Oregon Winegrape Grower's Guide
Vineyard & Winery Management, Box 231, Watkins Glen, NY 14891-9989
- Pest Management Guide for Horticultural & Forest Crops
(Publication No. 456-017), Extension Distribution Center, 112 Landsdowne Street, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Pest Management Recommendations for Grapes (revision issued annually)
Catalog of Extension Publications (Free), Distribution Center, 7 Business and Technology Park, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14850
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on Nitrogen in Grapes and Wine
- Rootstock Seminar: A Worldwide Perspective
- Small Fruit Culture, Shoemaker, James S. Connecticut: AVI Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, pp. 1-102.
- Sunlight Into Wine, A Handbook for Winegrape Canopy Management. Smart, Richard & Mike Robinson. Wine titles (1991). Available through Practical Winery & Vineyard (see magazines)
- Vineyard Pest Management: Alternatives for the Future
- Winemaking from Grape Growing to Marketplace
Vine, Harkness, Browning, Wagner. 1997, Chapman & Hall Enology Library, 115 Fifth Avenue, NY, NY 10003, 1-800-842-3636, e-mail: email@example.com
- Practical Winery & Vineyard
58-D Paul Dr., San Rafael, CA 94903-1534
- Vineyard & Winery Management
J. William Moffett
Box 231, 103 Third Street, Watkins Glen, NY 14891-9989, (607) 535-7133, Fax (607) 535-2998
- Wine Spectator
Marvin R. Shanken
387 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016, (212) 684-4224, Fax (212) 481-0722
- Wines & Vines
Philip E. Hiaring
1800 Lincoln Avenue, San Rafael, CA 94901-1298, (415) 453-9700, Fax (415) 453-2517
- Finger Lakes Vineyard Notes
Finger Lakes Grape Program, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853.
- Vineyard & Vintage View
Department of Fruit Science, Southwest Missouri State University, Research Campus, Mountain Grove, MO 65711-9252