Advance NC State Fair tickets on sale now
Budget-conscious N.C. State Fair fans will want to take advantage of discount admission and ride tickets on sale now to save money and time at the gate.
Advance tickets to the N.C. State Fair are on sale through Oct. 16, offering significant savings to fairgoers. Adult admission is $7 in advance compared to $9 at the gate, kids 6-12 are $3 in advance compared to $4 at the gate, and a sheet of 18 ride tickets are $10 in advance versus $18 at the fair. Most rides require between three and six tickets per ride.
“It’s hard to beat the savings from buying tickets in advance, and having your tickets in hand when you arrive at the fair means you can spend more time inside the gates enjoying the activities and shows with your friends and family,” said Agriculture Commissioner Steve Troxler.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ncstatefair.org. Sales at satellite locations will run Oct. 2-16. All sites will accept cash, Visa or Mastercard.
Following are walk-up locations:
- N.C. State Fairgrounds, Trinity Road, Raleigh (sales will also be open Sept. 20 & 27)
- N.C. Museum of History, Downtown Raleigh, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- State Farmers Market, 1201 Agriculture St., Raleigh, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Triangle Town Center, Raleigh, check for times
- Holly Hill Mall, Burlington, check for times
- Lynn’s Hallmark Shop, Eastgate Shopping Center, Chapel Hill; 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. , M-S; noon to 6 p.m. Sundays
- Clayton Corners Shopping Center, Clayton, check for times
- Northgate Mall, Durham, check for times
- Lynn’s Hallmark Shop, Heritage Crossing Shopping Center, Wilson; 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., M-S; 1-6 p.m. Sundays.