FORMS FOR APPLYING FOR LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
You may apply for licenses and registrations by sending the proper form to us.
Note! You will need Acrobat Reader to access the files. If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer, use the following link to install the free Acrobat software before attempting to access the application. Download the Adobe Reader
The following forms may be downloaded:
- LP-Gas Dealer Application (You will also need the Statement of Insurance unless your insurance company will supply their Certificate of Insurance.
- Statement of Insurance (Required for the LP-Gas Dealer License unless the insurance company sends their Cetificate of Insurance.) (Updated July 15, 2014)
- Application for Registration as a Limited Petroleum Device Technician (Required for those who service LP-Gas meters but do not calibrate them.)
- A sample meter seal break notification form
- A sample Notification of Assumption of Consumer Propane Service form
- Complaint Form for failure to notify properly of a propane tank disconnection
- Application for Registration of Gasoline/Diesel Fuel Brand Name
- Application for Registration as a Petroleum Device Technician (Required for those who calibrate fuel meters.)
- A Submitted Equipment Information Form must be provided with all weights and measures standards subitted for calibration.
- Application for Registration as a Scale Technician
- A sample Scale Technician Service Certificate for sending in notice of scales serviced.
- Application for Registration as a Weighmaster
Last updated July 15, 2014